Soap Queen products are an ideal way to compliment your school, club or organisations fundraising efforts.
You will probably already have done fundraising using chocolates and other sweets and you can now raise money for your school by selling natural soaps that are profitable and good for your skin.
You can make a 50% mark up on soaps which retail for $3.50.
That means you can make $1.70 a bar for you school, club or organisation.
The process is very similar to the chocolates where you pass the order forms out with students or members who complete the order and bring the money back to the teacher or organiser who aggregates the orders and places the order with soap queen.
The process can be modified but is generally:
• Complete the form on the website
• Receive your start up kit
• Print the order forms
• Orders go out with each child or member
• These orders are completed and returned to the class
• All class orders are collected by the school and aggregated
• The order is then lace with soap queen
• Order is delivered and then split up to each person
Contact Us for more information